Sunday, February 3, 2008

What is up with that?

So I have blogged about how I am an early riser and so is Julia. This morning (Sunday) I was up pretty early (5:15 AM) catching up on email, both work and personal, and after about 30 minutes kids started trickling down from upstairs so that before 6 AM all three were up and active!

By 7 AM I had already helped with homework, played two games of dominoes, facilitated coloring and was starting breakfast! Yikes!

I will never feel bad about starting family vacations early in the morning (except for maybe Melissa who still enjoys laying in until 8 AM or so).

I would also like to comment on a picture Lea drew for school. She was asked to draw a picture of herself using her manners. She contemplated this for a few minutes and then proudly drew a picture of herself farting and saying "excuse me"! She is truely her fathers daughter (for using her manners of course, the rest comes from her mothers side of the family :))

No comments: