Sunday, July 20, 2008

Still at it

It has been a few weeks since my last post, a longer gap than I like. During the last couple of weeks we have had visitors but I have been able to keep up with the exercise routine. One funny thing is that in the same two week period I had one person give me a hard time about my running pace (9-10m miles generally) and one person express concern that I don't over do it (see previous post). So if this were an election I guess I would be about right!

It's not though and yesterday we went and pushed it even harder with our routine. We rode bikes for 7 miles, stopped, ran for 32 minutes, then got back on the bikes and rode for another 8 miles.

So I figure my total workout was a 15 mile ride and 3-3.5 miles of running all before 7:30am. Not a bad way to start a Saturday!

No comments: