Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Nicolas Looses His First Tooth!

It was only a few weeks ago that I blogged about Nicolas having his first loose tooth! Well this morning that tooth came out thanks to a little extra wiggling from daddy. :)

When I woke up this morning Nicolas proudly showed me that his tooth was "really wiggly!"

It was in fact so loose that it would bend nearly all the way forward and all the way back and was being held in by the slimmest of skin. He wanted my help going the extra distance and asked me squeeze him so that his tooth popped out like it did for Lea. Squeezing him did no good so I had to put a finger on the tooth and give it a little extra shove.

Sure enough out it came. He was so excited he ran around the house showing everyone the bloody socket and tooth in his hand. He was also very excited about the tooth fairy who I am sure is preparing to pay him a visit right now. Inflation has been rough on the tooth fairy as the going rate seems to be 2$ per tooth!

Next is the tooth beside the now vacant socket. It was almost as wiggly when I got home so I am guessing the second loose tooth will be very soon.

No comments: