Monday, November 30, 2009

No more swimming for the girls

Well after several years of continuous lessons and many many hours in the pool we have decided to end formal swimming lessons with the girls. We are doing this because they were starting to not be excited (read resistant) to the Saturday morning lessons. Since they are both swimming at a very proficient level (much better than I was when I recall my parents throwing me into the pool with a rock tied around my waste) so they are very water safe.

If some day in the future they want to pick it up again they have a fantastic base. Nicolas will be continuing his Friday afternoon lessons because he still needs to establish the basics. As far as other sports for the kids Lea will be starting both softball and soccer as soon as we can get her organized. They will both continue in the Karate lessons they have been doing and enjoy quite a lot.

No comments: