Thursday, August 16, 2007

Running Music Resource

I started running again this spring and discovered a fantastic resource for thouse of you who need or want to run with music so I thought I would pass the info along. Like many others I am sure I run with an IPOD strapped to my arm and earbuds in my ears mainly so I don't have to listen to my own labored breathing. :)

Anyway while looking for new music to run to on Itunes I discovered an awesome free resource for running music from DJ Steveboy. He takes all kinds of music and creates long (mostly 1+ hour) mixes which you can download and run to. One of the things I like is that for his mixes he creates specifically for running he identifies the beats per minute (BPM) so it is easy to find something that matches your pace as you pound along (at least in my case).

He has several sites, one call Podrunner and one called Groovelectric and I highly recommend it if you like to listen to music that motivates and moves you.

Enjoy!

No comments: