Friday, January 11, 2008

Serious Obession

This is a story of serious obsession which when you read it you may find very troubling. You might remember that we have started to get quite competitive with regards to the GeoTracks that Nicolas has, each alternatively claiming to build the best track possible. They have gotten quite elaborate at this stage, multilevel craziness. So I was out of town for a few days at our annual kickoff and just returned home today (Friday).

Melissa generally had a good couple of days with the kids while I was away however she slept very poorly last night and went upstairs to take a well deserved nap when I got home. I decided to take the kids out for dinner at the local pizza place.

I called Melissa to check in from the pizza place to see what she was up to and what was she up to?

Perfecting a track...

Not what I would have expected given a break after three days... I may need to have an intervention.

No comments: