Saturday, June 21, 2008

Little Man a Little Rocker?

Earlier today Nicolas and I were on our way home from our good friends Darren & Carol's summer party having hung out for a couple of hours and eating some great food when Nicolas gave me a sign of things to come (potentially). It was a pretty hot afternoon, nearing 98 degrees.

I was playing the radio fairly loud when Stevie Ray Vaughn's Voodoo Chile came on. Nicolas started saying something from the back seat and I couldn't quite hear him so I turned it down in case he was uncomfortable. Instead he said "daddy, guitar is the best intrument ever!! Turn it back up daddy!" I said "well this is one of the best ever" and happily did.



We drove on a little bit further and another good rocking song. I looked back to see if Nicloas like this one and he was completely zonked!!

So maybe he will be a little rocker but not on an afternoon of playing outside all afternoon.

No comments: