Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Sports Fans Dream Month

October has to be considered heaven on earth for any "sports for sports sake" fan. There is a veritable smorgasbord of games available including pro-football mid-season (how bout those browns?), ice hockey, major league soccer, the NBA, college football (Hook 'Em Horns!) and of course the baseball playoffs!

It is definitely times like this when I wish I had more time because I could certainly step up to the sports buffet on a Saturday morning and not get up until, um, the following Saturday and watch, discuss, prognosticate, predict, ponder and watch more sports. Yes I am a sports for sports sake kinda guy (just ask Melissa about Australian TV options)

Alas, I get precious little time to watch and have to focus in on just the most important (to me) sports at this time of year which happens to be, you guessed it, college football.

No comments: