Saturday, February 21, 2009

Myers-Briggs for Blogs

A colleague at work just pointed me to this site, Typeanalyzer, which claims it can identify the Meyers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) of a blog's author by examining his or her blog.

She ran it on my blog cajkzblog and I think it came up wrong!

Here is a summary of the output:

John = ESFP which equates to "Extrovert, Sensing, Felling, Perceiving
“The entertaining and friendly type. They are especially attuned to pleasure and beauty and like to fill their surroundings with soft fabrics, bright colors and sweet smells.”

Those that know me are well aware that I have no affinity towards soft fabrics and bright colors and smells (unless they are my own) :)
When I have taken this test before the indicator has come up with what I believe is a correct assement of ENTJ - Extrovert, iNtuition, Thinking, Judgement"

Here is a screenshot of the complete analysis.











No comments: