Friday, December 11, 2009

Ready for Christmas

Well thanks to Melissa and the kids the house is ready for Santa's visit! We've got the tree up, the wreath is out, the lights are on the front bushes. The kids and I spent about 2 hours decorating the tree with all of the ornaments and for the first time I can remember they were very helpful in the process and did a great job of spreading things out. I'll have to include a picture when I land (still on the plane!)

There are more houses in the neighborhood decorated than I can remember so the it is very festive around us.

The presents do still need to be purchased so we have some work to do this weekend!

Happy holidays and Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Easily I assent to but I contemplate the post should acquire more info then it has.