Saturday, January 16, 2010

Aloha

I work hard, some say too hard, but I am dedicated to my job and it has provided well for me and my family over the last 3 years. The company is pretty good about recognizing performance and as an enterprise software company each year they award top sales people with an annual trip to someplace nice. This trip is called quota club and usually is a 3 night all expense paid trip. The company provides the trip not only for the sales person but also their significant other. There are a few company related activities but mostly it is fun, good food and recognition for a job well done.

Last year for example they went to the Ritz Hotel in Whistler B.C. Canada for some skiing.

Check Spelling
The company also selects a few employees from outside of the sales organization who were deemed to have a significant and meaningful contribution to the company over the last year.
Well this year I have been selected to attend quota club and I am of course honored and very excited! Club this year will be at the very exclusive Ritz-Carlton Kapalua Take a look at this hotel online,(you can see pictures by clicking here) it is an amazing property in a beautiful location. Many people actually take their kids (but find ways to spend time as a couple) and Melissa and I think we will bring them along on this wonderful trip.
Aloha indeed!

1 comment:

John Kreisa said...

Kids 'think' they are coming? They are practicing the hula...!! (Me too =)Melissa