Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Good Bye 2008!!

There were certainly plenty of things to be thankful for over the last year. As far as my savings and finances however I will not be sad to see the sun set on 2008. As I am sure many have we have now taken to calling our 401k a 201k since it is at approximately half of the value it was at the beginning of the year.

Additionally our house is down about 20% from it's peak (fortunately it was up a good bit more than that over where we bought it).

Now I am turning to thinking about new years resolutions. In the past these are something I had taken pretty seriously for one reason or another. Lately it has been hard to keep up with them for example last year I had made a resolution to read one book a month (doesn't sound like much I know). But alas I was not even able to keep up that pace.

So now I am trying to decide what I want to have as resolutions this year. Self improvement? Community activity? Something with my church? I don't know yet and it may have to be a "game time call" as they say.

What will your resolution be?

3 comments:

Darren said...

How about the goatee?

John Kreisa said...

Maybe!! I was already considering it for the party tonight so you may not recognize me.

Anonymous said...

Thank you editors for the topic.Its include a lot of useful informations.i join this blog i couldnt see unnecessary arguments and it makes us happy thnx all moderator n editors.
Thnx Forsesli sohbet sesli chat